Good Night

Assalamualaikum

You, meant a dream of a man.
Sent sparkles of dust miles away,
Can't be a truth for the man,
Sent sparks of firework, haunting nights and days.

You're rowing a bit too far now.
I thought the streams were going to lead you somewhere near,
But thought was just a thought.
It wasn't a plan, I did none.
Thought was just a thought.
But sometimes dreams were thoughts I'd been feeding my mind.

You're almost out of the sight now.
I thought I saw your shadow, running here.
But even in the dark, mine too would be lost.
It was never meant to stay around,
Yours is yours and would only stick to you.
But even your shadow is captivating.

You've vanished into thin air.
I thought I saw some glittery particles that could be stuck in my lungs,
But they didn't swim into my throat, I wondered why I ran out of breath,
My mind told me stay, my heart told me to chase.

You, told me to be sane.

Sometimes when you go through those records,
I hope you'd find the ones that are close to my liking,
And say hey she would love this.

And no, I didn't see many girls wearing caps all around here.
But that one with the batman wings looked nice.
It wasn't my cup of tea thing,
It just reminded me of you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go