I Don't Know

Assalamualaikum

I honestly didn't know what to say.
You once said I was good with words,
But then I came to realise that,
I didn't think much about the others' feelings before saying something.

I might end up hurting them.
Just like how I had hurt you.

Hurting you was the last thing on my mind.
But I guess I couldn't even bring myself to think of ways to hurt you.
Even the image of you getting hurt because of me could never,
Cross my mind so easily.
Like how your name would echo in my mind.
Like how the thoughts of you would cross over the boundary and get to me,
Even in my dreams.

I'm sorry.
I'm terribly sorry.

I don't know how to make it right.
I honestly,
Don't know.

People say we should say sorry to the ones we have wronged,
And then try to not do the same mistake,
And lastly ask them how to make things right again.

But I can never promise you I wouldn't hurt you again.
If the things I did last time I didn't even know would end up wounding you.

Even the sins I've committed and told myself to never repeat them,
The next days would once again witness the same thing.

I'm nobody strong.
But I should at least try my best, shouldn't I?

Ask you how to fix the damages I've done.
But I never asked.

I don't know.

I just, don't know.

Once again, I'm sorry for everything I've put you through.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go