Sing For Me

Assalamualaikum

As we waved goodbye and took different ways,
Somehow I knew things would never be the same the next time we meet.

The feeling of longing but no matter how much you think of it,
You just know it can never be erased, don't even talk about ease.
It would keep haunting you, until one day you wake up,
Feeling all numb and the next minute you know you're finally free.

I had to go through countless days and episodes,
To finally reach the stage where your name would not matter anymore.
And when they talked about you I could finally add up some points,
Just a few of you that I could recall,
As it had been so long I didn't see you.
We could no longer feel us.

We had finally become another frameless memory.
And another burned history.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go