Thank You

Assalamualaikum

Just now you left us, leaving one blank space.
It felt so weird.
Suddenly the air around me changed.
You weren't there with me.

You were the missing puzzle I'd been looking for all this while.
And it seemed so natural for me to have you by my side,
Maybe no one could ever explain the chemistry we had,
And maybe even you and I could never figure this out.

You were the bundle of joy I'd been searching for.
Telling myself I had someone with me,
Because you were the view in front of me,
Because you were the one who would be with me,
For another unknown day, for another new things.

You guys are the ones who mean it,
When people say a friend in need is a friend indeed,
The best will always be the one who stick with us through thick and thin.

You guys are the ones who hold me,
When everything seemed to be falling apart.

Your absence was something that I never knew would come,
But then I had to come to my sense and told myself,
It's okay.
Distance between us forces us to cherish one another even more,
To love the things we keep even more,
And to bear the longing even longer, till the moment our eyes meet again,
The hug I'd give will be tighter than ever.

Alhamdulillah for these people in my life Ya Rabbi.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go