Castaway

Assalamualaikum

She said I needed to find myself,
Needed to define myself,
Had I lost who I was before?

'I don't know,'

Seemed like I didn't even know what exactly happened.

It was insane, my head felt like spinning.

Somedays we were good,
But most of the days we pretended we didn't know each other,
When our shoulders brushed in the hallway,
When our eyes almost met,
When we both knew we were there, wide awake.

When people were gone and the place was empty,
It felt like the end of the day was resonated with mixed things,
Even I couldn't describe a thing,
But one thing for sure, you're there. Just like always.

I wanted to wipe the slate clean,
I wanted to feel that fresh feeling again, coming to you and seeing you again,
But what had happened?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go