Crystal Snow

Assalamualaikum

I would be walking on the road we used to share,
You, and me by your side.
With your trainers, and my slip-on.

I would go to the shop we used to browse,
You, asking my opinions even though I was tasteless in fashion.
With that one firm faith, always believed in me and accepting my sayings.

I would choose to have my meals at the one we used to go,
You, with just light menu, and me with mine.
I didn't have a proper meal in the morning, and I bet you're also the same.
But you might just love light meals like that.

I would run my feet on the platform I used to see you there,
You, with that one sad look.
Me, with overflowing thoughts and questions I kept safe in my mind.

I would be remembering the fun moments we shared,
You, and me laughing by your side.
My laugh had always sounded so true and sincere with you.
And I truly had so much fun and good times with you.
You filled in the space in me, completing a huge part of me,
Breathing in life, and meant everything to me.
You're so dear to me, and that hurts me even more to know that you're not here.

I would like to breathe in the vapour with the memory of you,
Just to feel your presence once again.
And hope to see you smiling at me, wearing the pair of sneakers you bought for me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go