Hey

Assalamualaikum

It took me to be in your shoes to really understand and accept,
Everything that had happened.
To be able to see clearly, of the things in front of me.

I know how it feels like,
To bear with yourself, when all you ever want to do is running away from everything.
From the memories and the scenes you think are just mistakes,
To be able to live and be yourself once again,
To mend your broken heart and bones.
To forget everything and anything,
That's related to you, and me.

If you choose it to be like this then, what else can I do?
It would be mean if I ask you to stay and accept the things as they are now.

My sorry is now meaningless.
It has always been so cheap since years ago.
I just want to make myself feel good, it's so selfish of me, I know.
But once again I am sorry.
I am really sorry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go