Talk

Assalamualaikum

Come here and I will take you to my favourite spot,
And I hope you'll like it too

Holding your hands while walking,
You know, I have always thought I have no social quota.
But these days sometimes facing people tires me out.
No, it's not the people. It's the feelings.
If only I could stop them for a while and feel nothing when words are breaking my bones.
But without feelings I couldn't feel you.

Come here and I will take you to anywhere you want to go,
With some money let's take trains and come back at midnight.
I will show you more arts and masterpieces,
And we're going to fill up my galleries.

Looking at you while talking,
You know, these days have been hard.
Sometimes something feels so wrong but I don't know what it is.
But maybe I know. As talking about it might be hurt, let's forget about this.

Come here and let's have shinjuku once again.
I really like cakes and sweet things, as much as you like those doughnuts.
I will buy you dunkin donuts, or krispy kreme, let's forget about your favourite big apple and let your taste buds try new things.

Texting you doesn't feel the same as talking to you.
Let me see you and cry on your shoulders while mumbling things I wish I could forget, and let it go away.
You will hug me tight and stroke my hair telling me it's going to be okay.

Come home to me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go