You

Assalamualaikum

Hey, how are you now?
How's life? How's your ramadhan?
I really hope you're doing well.
I bet you are.

I miss you, looking at masjid besi makes me miss you more.
Remember when we went to masjid shah alam?
We ate roti john after tarawih outside,
I didn't notice you took a picture of me,
And the dim light could never interrupt your beauty.
You shone brightly, still beautiful as ever.

I miss your sweet voice.
Sing me sign of the time once again,
I'm sorry I took your presence for granted.
Now we're apart, I could only recall your faces in my mind,
Hoping you're getting better,
And sometimes you think of me.

Hey,
I hope Allah will ease everything for you.
I hope you will heal soon.
And I know you will,
You will.

You're so strong, you've always been one.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go