Listen

Assalamualaikum

Hey there someone's Delilah.
I hope you're doing just fine.

Life had been so hectic recently,
It's not that I knew you so well,
But through pictures and stories I knew you struggled real hard.

We weren't really friends.
I couldn't recall any conversations between us,
But sometimes I saw you on my way to the cafeteria.
And I knew your name and I bet we did exchange few smiles.

We weren't that close,
But you're important to my best friend.
I knew you're nice and pretty,
You had those mini whiskas in your bag so that you could give them to the cats and kittens you found on your way to class.

You made me feel like this world is such a small world.
I never thought life made its way back to you after months and semesters you'd left.
I never thought it led me to you.

So take care, and stay healthy.
And take care of the ones who trust you enough to give their hearts to you.


eee comel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"