Orange

Assalamualaikum

So here I am, where I should be sleeping,
But my chest hurts,
I'm overwhelmed with so much feelings inside of me.

First of all nande Kakeru?! nandeeeeee

I should write these small rants on twitter but for some reasons,
I don't really like to express myself on it. What are the reasons?
Well, surprisingly I don't know myself!

I couldn't remember how I found out about this anime ; Orange,
But I had read the manga until the very last page years back then,
While Marshi watched the whole anime, I didn't.
Don't ask me why I don't know myself.

I couldn't believe how fast time flies,
I thought my finals would never be over but here I am,
Sitting on the bed, writing things and thinking when should I be sleeping.

I had decided, this break I'm going to watch Orange.
And that's it. I've just finished watching it.
It was great, I tell ya. I cried.
No, don't worry, the ending is nice.

It is hurtful to know about Kakeru,
His true feelings, how he truly felt inside.
His thoughts, tears and all.
It is so sad, how I wish I could go there and comfort him.

Luckily he had those friends with him.
And most importantly, he had Naho with him.

I feel bad for Suwa, but to heal Kakeru I guess he truly needed Naho by his side.

Anime always teaches me about how a friendship can change something so big.
How a friendship, can do so much to someone somebody.
How a friendship, can save you, by Allah wills for sure.
How a friendship, really matters in life.

It makes me laugh, but in the end there's always something to learn about.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Don't Go

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"