For You 2#

Assalamualaikum

You are the best writer, my best muse.
My forever muse and I know you'll never go away.

The things I told you weren't enough to picture what was inside me,
But you would always know me so well you didn't even need extra.
It's like we're sharing the same heart, you swam through all the feelings,
Unsaid thoughts and the things I myself overlooked.

Of all the people I've taken for granted,
Now, I hope I'd never let you go to waste.

Know that I would always hide in you, cry myself out,
Even we're miles away from each other.
Know that I would always love the look in your eyes,
And how warmth your smile is,
And you'll always be my favourite home.

I really do, love you.



Comments

  1. i love you too,
    it's crazy how i can love someone who's not related to me by blood like how i love you
    thanks for coming into my life <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaha yeah it's crazy. we both are <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go