You

Assalamualaikum

I bet you won't understand it when I say 'I miss you',
But I think you could make sense when I tell you this-

I think of you everyday,
And every time you come into my mind, it's hard for me to accept that you could only be there.
Just in my mind. Just in my heart.
You're anywhere around me, but not in this reality.

I talk about you almost every day,
And every time my voice cracks to utter your name, it saddens me to know that I could only say your name out loud, but you won't be here any time soon anymore.
You leave me, to miss everything about you with all my heart.

I know you won't understand if I tell you I miss you,
But I miss you. So much that my visions are blurred my tears are here,
To show you how much I've missed you since the day you're gone.

All the time I spent with you keeps on flashing back, like a whole movie in my mind.
I want to hold you, and never want to let go.
I want to keep you with me for forever.
I never thought that I would love you this much that it wounds me when you become just a memory.

But Allah knows best.
And He loves you more.
He surely takes care of you even better, better than anyone else could ever do.

I miss you, Futaba. I really do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"

Say Don't Go