Hey 2#

Assalamualaikum

To make it special, I'll place one Ferrero Rocher in your paper bag,
Even though when we look back at it, nothing was barely there,
It's okay, you won't notice, but I'd like you to know you're not like the rest.

To make it more special, I'd want to fold an S sized white Vans nicely,
And buy you a bigger and sweeter paper bag, with no feelings written on it,
But I must be crazy, and rich enough to do that,
My friend said don't lose control so I won't.

Bet you'd be looking so good in it.

To make it safer, I'll just put another chocolate in that small paper bag,
I bought it in white instead of White Vans,
No matter how much I think of this, it won't fit,
Even though your dazzling smile sometimes comes in my dreams,
I should keep myself safe.

To make it safer,
Let it be this simple.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"