I Like Me Better

Assalamualaikum

I think you'll never know how much you mean to me.

All the times we spent together,
Since the first day I saw you,
I couldn't really explain them. To you. To anyone.
Even to myself.

They weren't flawless, we kept on making mistakes.
And I kept on feeding my ridiculous ego,
But until today we're doing good.

They weren't the number one on my head.
But a year without you I couldn't really be myself,
And be at ease seeing you around but not by my side.

I think I'll never know how much you mean to me.

It felt like all the things we'd been talking and discussing,
All the days and nights I spent with you,
They were the ones who build me up until today.
And I will keep on changing, hope for the better one inshaallah,
But the traces you left behind I promise you they're going to stay,
Within me. And the love I have for you.

I think no one will ever, discover, how much you mean to me.

You're so meaningful. Nothing can ever give you value.
You are a huge part of me. Without you I'm less than a half.

How can I be without you?

I can't. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"