Stay

Assalamualaikum

I need you to stay, here.
With me, and promise you'll never leave.

Even when sometimes we couldn't understand each other,
Even when sometimes I build up walls while you stay silent,
Even when we have nothing to offer, to each other,
Do stay, and don't drive away.

I don't mean to say you're someone easy,
But anytime you want someone as a company, I'll try to be it.
Any day you want someone to share some fancy stuffs, I'll try to be it.
Any night you want someone to stay close to you, I'll try to be anything you need.
I'll try. And will always do.

I want to know all of the reasons behind your smiles and tears,
I don't have the ability to cure you or any words that can comfort you,
These days have made me thinking that I'm worthless but,
I want to be able, at least, to make you feel you are not alone.

It's not that I think you need me, or want you to see it that way,
It's not you, but it's me. It has always been me.

I need you to be with me. I need to feel you breathing beside me.
I need to see you living around me.
I need, you.
So stay, and talk some more.
Stay, and inhale some more.
Of the air.
Of the season.
Of me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"