Tenderness Behind the Flowers

Assalamualaikum

Hey, shorten the distance, be closer.
Not to feel the vibration, just enough if I could see you from there.
If I could know how you're doing, right now.

Is this what they said so close but so far away?

Sometimes you came into my mind,
I still looked for you on the road,
Even though I knew it would take some unicorns and mermaids,
For you to suddenly show up there.

Does that mean you're more magical than them?
You're beyond that.

You'd be looking nice in those adidas and nike jerseys.
Along with those sport shoes,
Just give me a smile and there you go,
Flawless like yesterdays.
Flawless, just like always.

I think it would be hard for you to understand me.
But it would be great if you're willing to try.
It would be hard for us to have synchronised steps.
But it would be amazing if we open up and change the angle to the one that fits us.

Talking about you could always make the sunshine stay,
The rainbow wave,
The sad and cold days go away.

Such a nice and gentle man,
Hope you're doing fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Don't Go

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"