Breathe 2#

Assalamualaikum

They said it was the chemistry.
Connecting us like a string which was made special,
Our names were carved in those tiny clothes,
Being apart for months couldn't stain them,
They said.

They said it was the years.
Helping us to get to know deeper and deeper,
Accidentally, then it became intentionally,
Our souls were printed in the clouds and sand,
It seemed natural, you and me,
They said.

I said it was you.
The way others couldn't be you,
The way you're being you,
Remained unchanged,
I could still feel you,
Despite the different smiles, you shone bright.
The different looks, you portrayed stars, galaxies,
Everything. That I'd always love to see.

Opening the new page I never want to see you there,
But sometimes I would flip through the old chapters,
Just to think about you for countless of times,
Guessing what was there in your head,
And what could have been different.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Don't Go

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"