Come Back, Be Here

Assalamualaikum

I'd be wondering about you,
The hair gel fixing your hair,
And the minimal scent no one wouldn't notice,
I'd wonder about all the likes you own,
Which type, what kind of style,
Does it have to be specific? Or you can just go on with anything?

Knowing how you would style the hair,
I guess you do have one specific preference and liking, don't you?

I'd wonder about you,
The playlist which I bet is different from mine,
Or your ears and beats can always sync with anything the radio offers?

Listening to your voice, singing along with those local singers,
I bet you don't really have a special playlist, do you?

I'd wonder about you at nights,
I tell you now I really like late night drive, the breeze smells cold,
And not many people are living on the road,
Do you have late night rides? Would you wander around like the others at night time?

There are so many things to think about you,
And to guess which is you and which is not,
Sometimes I found it nice to make guessing and judging my own view,
And most of the times I knew it was useless and would bring no good.

I still don't know you, and am not any closer to any meaning.

But, it's nice meeting you and knowing someone like you exists.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Don't Go

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"