Gorgeous

Assalamualaikum

It's only natural to rise up early in the morning,
Catching breath while looking at the back of your neck,
And that neat hair.

It was one of the best times of my life,
And it was a normal thing to see you smile so wide,
And hearing my little heart whispered its thought,
Telling the whole other parts of me,
How beautiful you are.

And how sad it is,
To know that you'll, well, you might never hear it out loud.

Seeing you once again was something so magical.
I never thought I could see such a gorgeous, which is you, once again,
And how it felt like home, even though months have gone and separated us.

And it is sad.
To know that I might need to keep this, to myself,
Forever.

So today I played Gorgeous for you,
Stay there and hear some more from me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Don't Go

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"