Sad Beautiful Tragic

Assalamualaikum

The Speak Now was playing,
And the smell of clothes detergent brought me back to years before.

It was weekend in the morning,
The ray of sunlight heating up the wooden table,
I remember the times we talked and you told me you're helping your mom with the vacuum.
And I remember feeling proud and the things you told me were all pure and white,
And that one song we shared and you liking it was probably because of me.

It was all on weekends, where we would talk longer than usual,
About the cars, Mini Cooper and Volkswagen,
Ridiculous fantasy dinner and unplanned trips.

I remember on weekends you were being yourself,
And how good you are to your family.

I remember on weekends you were finally away,
And how good you are, now,
It's finally unknown.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say Don't Go

Daylight 2#

"Slut!"