You

Assalamualaikum

Won't you answer me?

I really like the way how gentle you were, and how nice your words were, to me.
And I'm sorry, for letting all of those go to waste.
It was awful of me,
For being so negligent. I'm terribly sorry.

You were such a nice person.
I didn't know how you pictured me in those times,
But in my mind, I could clearly remember you in that red suit, most of Tuesdays,
And how you would react every time the distance between us was shortened. 

It was selfish of me to say these,
But I have always liked to talk to you.
Sometimes you were funny,
Most of the time you were the sweetest.

So when it crumbles down, put all the blame on me.
I admit it's my fault.

I knew you needed time.
And you didn't need me to tell you this.
You might need me to disappear, and never come back.

Once again I'm sorry for being selfish,
Would you answer me?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"