You

 Assalamualaikum

Your rays of sunshine and storms got me wrapped around your finger, tight.
I stare into the space of your steps, filling up the time wondering about you.
About your likings and normal tastes. Your weird responses and abnormal colours.
You. 

The time that went by, passing us through the little hiccups and laughs,
So little of laughs, so many of untold thoughts and wonderings. 
I enjoyed every single mile I took to get me to you. 
They used to tell me to pack my bag and run away,
And you once wanted me to stop and turn away.
But all I knew was me, wearing my shoes. And them, wanting through my side of stories.
And you taught me to yearn more of you, through your sayings of magnets,
And mine pulling you close so strong you couldn't help yourself. 
I enjoyed, every single moment of having you around. 

I love it; your presence and company. 

My very first person, that I need sources to be more understanding and giving, 
My very first time, getting myself to try hard to give and give and never holding back.
My very first, of none he said. 
You give me so much to wonder, to pamper, to give back,
Without any regrets. 
Because I love it. 

"To love is to give," 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"