TBC - 2/14

 Assalamualaikum

I woke up feeling, quite pleasant. 
The way you told my best friend how much you've missed me,
Wasn't straight to my face,
I was happy to know that from her. 
The originality was yours,
After years went by, passing us by like how it has always been,
Still, the look of you is everlasting attractive. 

I didn't really know whether it was you,
Or your looks, or the way you sounded and laughed.
Or was it the way you slow-walked? Or the jokes you made?
Or the nights where we would lay our heads in our beds, 
Making time for no one knew who, telling stories about the past,
You, telling me things about you, and me, picturing how it would be for us in the future. 

Of all the ones I've known before,
I've enjoyed the times so much with you. 
I've always loved the moments we shared, the sits we used, 
The meals we had, the small little things we did for each other. 
And although I've lost the cute socks you gave me, I've always loved them,
And the time we had running around searching for that yoshinoya place,
And although I felt awkward, I'd never been so happy as I was, walking with you around the mall.

I wasn't so sure of myself, whether it was our beautiful friendship,
Or me having feelings for you romantically, 
I wasn't sure of what I wanted back then. 
But all I knew for sure,
Your company was one in a million.

This is me, telling you maybe I miss you.
After dreaming of you, telling me you miss me too. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"