TBC - Song About You

 Assalamualaikum

The body wash isn't new to me. I have always loved the smell,
The first my mom introduced it to me.
And now it reminds me of my first life in that town,
The most peaceful lockdown during ramadhan,
And the seeding of your beautiful face in the deepest place,
Inside me.

I love how the house felt so big and clean.
How awkward were the day and night,
But I could use a home back then, and they were one. 

How welcoming it felt.
To see those people, to be around them,
To open up, bit by bit, to some and more.
And then, there you were. 

I could swear I saw you were glancing at me every chance you got.
Maybe you were trying to recall who I was,
Or maybe you were trying to take a closer look at me.
Then we talked.

And just like that, the droplets dripping from your strand of red hair.
The way you looked every time I found myself adoring you.
If only you knew, how much I have for you.
If only you knew, how much I long for you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"