Sama Seperti Dulu

 Assalamualaikum

The time went by like a whisk of your smell in the room.
And everything around me never forces me to, but I'm always missing you. 
You were very kind. 
To me and everyone else.
And remembering that just makes me miss you even more.

I got to see the side of you that I never thought I would see on you.
I forgot you were just a human, we once lived in the same loving womb.
Your perfect scores, moves, face, figure, and heart, all made me forget that you were just a human.
Living in this worldly life, full of tests. 
I wanted to take on your burden. 
I wanted you to be okay.
But I think that's your part that you need to face in this journey.

I love it when you stopped me from going out on my own.
You told me you needed a break after a long day staring at that screen.
And I have always admired your company.

Now you're in someone's beautiful embrace. 
And as much as you do love her, I know she loves you just the same.
I have always liked to believe that you guys are a perfect match.
Well, you both are. 
I hope she can soothe your wounded parts of the day, just like how her looks of a maiden beauty always knock your sadness down.

I hope Allah always, always, zutto, and kitto, blesses you guys with an abundance of rahmah and barakah.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"