Fin.

 Assalamualaikum

So I heard you got her hand for eternity.
Your whole being is anywhere but here,
And none of it still matters.

I never thought of you the same as before,
And it was long gone and we have moved on.
I have my handsome lover who is graceful and very much merciful,
But sometimes the haunting memories and hurting came back,
And sometimes, just like the old breeze in my younghood,
I wondered about you.

I never saw it as an unfinished bond.
I guess I had always wanted to start it and it was okay for me to leave it hanging.
And maybe you were never okay with it.
I was convinced you were actually pacing back and forth,
Between me and her. And I had always known you were in it with her.
And it wasn't me. 

I never did cry so hard for knowing it.
But maybe you need to know I was shattered by it.
Even though I saw the pictures of you and her,
Even though I knew what was going to happen. 

Do not get me wrong. I am happy with what I have now.
With what Allah has given me, it is actually more and more than enough.
And I wish you happiness and hope you will be happier than ever.

I have made my closure and it wasn't directed to you only.
And you have made your closure and I see it as a reality.

But what I had for you wasn't as simple as the breeze that passed by your sweet time.
And when you were brokenhearted I wasn't dancing with your friend.
It once mattered.

But not today, not anymore.
It was years back then.
So do not get me wrong.
This will be the finale of So# series.
They were only written to map you and her together. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"