Those Eyes

 Assalamualaikum

For every turn and return,
I have always loved the look you have especially your eyes.
I would always find myself absentmindedly adoring you every second I got.
All the fights and egoistic episodes that we had,
I would always question myself, trying to justify the things I felt,
And there was no solid answer that could actually be a valid reason,
For the wrath I held in my chest. 

You are a saint my love.
I find it hard to believe that someone like you does really exist. 
These days have made me hallucinate the torment of adulting,
I can't seem to change the views I have on the things circulating my life.
When others are willing to face the music, being optimistic because they are good people,
I most of the time need to force-feed myself with the thoughts of sunshine and rainbows.
I do know it is for the betterment of humanity, and most importantly,
For the sake of my own self. But these days are hard.
And you told me you would be there for us.
And you did.
You always do until today.

I always think that no table can seat my offer. 
Because I always have nothing with me to give to anybody.
So my love can you tell me why are you so angelic?
It's like your beauty alone is not enough. 

When it was raining and I locked you inside my car,
I felt disappointed and was carried away in my selfish thoughts.
But you begged me for a smile and a look at your face.
That made me think you are not as selfish as I thought you were a few minutes ago.
And that night we tested each other again.
And for the first time I felt scared that you might think it was the time for me to learn my lesson.
But reaching home was you, pulling me close to feel warm,
And once again you begged me for a look at your face, and for us to never hold a grudge.
Can you please tell me my love,
What is it that I have done, to make me deserve you?
I cannot quite figure it out.
But despite the puzzles going around, I hope it's okay for me to keep loving you, every second and every day, just like I always do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight 2#

Say Don't Go

"Slut!"